AIRFAST maintains one of the most stringent safety and quality control practices in Indonesian aviation. Through its safety commitments, AIRFAST has earned and maintained Category 1 in Indonesia DGCA's (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) safety rating since it was introduces in 2007.
The following are some key facts of AIRFAST achievements in advancing the safety of its operations and the aviation industry in general:
- Member of Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) since 1999.
- Qualified for Helicopter Association International (HAI) Platinum Safety Program since 2004.
- Earned HAI Operator Safety Award since 2000.
- Maintain CASA Australia AOC-129 since 2005.
- Bell Helicopter Pilot Safety Award in 2007 for our helicopter pilots.
- HAI Robert E. Trimble Award for one of our pilots in 2009 for his service to others and high standard of safety in high altitude flying.
- European Union Approved Carrier.